11.24.2014

Holiday Cheer!

Awwww yesh, it's the week of Thanksgiving, darlings! So, I'm gonna tell you what I'm thankful for.


  • My family. My mom and mommy have been nothing short of supportive and caring throughout these 18 years of my life. My brother and my twin sister have taught me more than any book ever could. 
  • Lip gloss. Seriously, I cannot wear a fancy outfit without the stuff.
  • My friends. They were my shelter during many storms, and I was there for them. I've even served as a stylist for some of my chums when prom came around. They haven't judged me for my fascination with rockabilly, either!
  • Spotify. It's the only way I listen to my music. And no, I am not paying for that crap!
  • Unique Vintage. Without them, what would I be blogging about? 
  • Last, but not least, you, my wonderful readers. It's been a blast having you all here reading my stuff, otherwise I'd just be some crazy kid on Blogger.
Share what you're thankful for in the comment section, and do so politely! Hoppy Thanksgiving, my loves. Until Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment